Navigating Childbirth and Early Postpartum
A FREE online education series addressing preparation for birth and early post-partum, with special consideration for the uncertain times we are currently living in during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Did your birthing class get cancelled? Your OB office cut down the number of pre-birth visits? Not sure if your birth plan just went out the window? Just had a baby and don't know what's in store for the next six weeks?
Nine Birth and Postpartum Experts are here to help.
You'll get unlimited access to the full video series and notes from the experts on topics including:
- Mindfully Managing Emotions for Pregnancy, Birth and Postpartum
- Planning for Postpartum
- Physical Labor Prep and Postpartum Recovery
- Stages of Labor and Comfort Measures
- Communicating with Your Birth Team
- Early Postpartum
- Herbal Support
- Newborn Care
- Considering Hospital to Home Plan During COVID-19
The series is led by:
- Annie Hopkins, Prenatal and Postpartum Physical Therapist, RYT of Oceanside Physical Therapy
- Darcy Sauers, PCD(DONA), Certified Postpartum Doula, lactation counselor, Yoga Birth Method instructor, of Dover Doula
- Krista Maltais, AdvPCD/PDT(DONA) Advanced Postpartum Doula and Postpartum Doula Trainer, ALC Advanced Lactation Consultant of Relief Parenting
- Morgan Gaines, CPM, NHCM, LM, Community Midwife of Flourish Midwifery
- Alicia Sawtell, Certified Birth and Postpartum Doula, Childbirth Educator of Flourish Midwifery and Birth Strong Doula
- Meg Whithed, CHN - Holistic Nutritionist Specializing in Postpartum Care, of Small Batch Wellness
- Taylor Davis, CD, Birth Doula, Childbirth Educator, Doula Trainer of Taylor Davis Doula Services
- Rose Schieck, Wellness coach, Yoga Teacher, Energy Medicine Yoga and Reiki Practitioner, of Mamaste Well
- Jane Brekke of Little Linden Herbals